Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Blog!

Hi!!

This is my first posting of what I hope to be many. I will tend concentrate alot on obscure, independent, and abstract music but I may endeavor to go into many areas such as travel, food, movies, beverages, etc. I have many interests and I would like to share some of my experiences with you.

I am an enigmatic person that has taken a very non-conventional path through this journey that we call life. Some friends call me eccentric. I choose to call myself fiercely independent. I have been known to use colorful language, also known as naughty words. I target alot of what I write about to open-minded, free-thinking individuals. I hope that you are one of those people and that you find any of what I ramble on about as interesting or thought-provoking.

Bon voyage!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment